Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Happy 4 Years!!
Whoa! I didn't notice that I've been an online freelancer for 4 years now! I started June 2, 2008. Just in case you dunno what an online freelancer is, it's an online work at home thing also known as "Online Outsourcing". I do mostly Audio related stuff and some Video too, in short I'm a multimedia man! LOL.
And I gotta admit, being an online freelancer is awesome. I got the freedom to choose my work, when to work and still get paid higher than a regular employee- all at home.
I never thought that this will be all possible- thanks to the internet. :)
So blessed that I was able to know about this and still ROCKIN' my freelancing career til today.
If you want to be an online freelancer just like me, you MUST be aware if a website is a SCAM. There are thousands of websites that promises big money they'll pay you. (Note: I didn't do any cash outs when I started so NEVER cash out)
Hope that helps. ;)
~Brixx.