Hey yo! I'm back from Manila. We bought "The New iPad" that I thought it was called iPad 3. LOL.
Anyway,inside the Apple store.. I saw different brands of headphones for testing so I didn't hesitate to test every single one of them.
And there I tested Urbanears. I knew this brand thru local actress Kris Bernal.
She has the pink one.
So I put the urbanears to my iPhone & played songs and guess what? I was SO IMPRESSED with the sound. And what's more impressing is the price.
Urbanears is definitely a great value. It also has a control talk but unlike Beats By Dre, it doesn't have volume control. (Plattan Plus has that feature)
And one thing more is it does hurt when using it for a long time but according to Urbanears website the earcups can be bent for comfy fit.
And what I love more is that Urbanears provide different colors to choose from. I bought the Indigo one.
So if you're looking for a low priced high quality headphones.. Urbanears is the one!! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment