April 30,2012
Balanga City- I celebrated my (I decided not to mention my age LOL) __th birthday at home. My Twitter (@iamdjbrixx) Facebook wall was full of Birthday greetings from friends, online friends,clients, celebrity friends and loved ones.
I feel so loved. And there was always mixed feelings whenever I celebrate my birthday maybe because I'm a year older and of course its my day. :)
I was expecting a lot of friends to dropby but unfortunately most of my nurse friends were on duty so they weren't able to make it. But most importantly- MommazBoyz was in full force. They grilled the very famous steak that is sooooo yummy and the aroma is just awesome.
Popped bottles of San Mig Light mixed with music and the never ending "kwentuhan". We also took photoshots courtesy of Direk Michael Mateo (naks!) It was indeed an awesome night. Thanks to everyone who greeted and to the MommazBoyz. So blessed to have ya'll!
Peace out.
RJ




No comments:
Post a Comment