Saturday, May 26, 2012

Walk Away..





Have you experienced having someone special and left you behind without saying a single word on why he/she decided to leave? I have.

Till this day, I'm still wondering why that special person left me..without any reason at all? I know she has a reason but decided to keep it to herself.

I respect that quite frankly. But I just wish she told me why.. If she can't say it personally she can just text me or whatever but she decided to walk away.

Damn that hurts.

We're living in the same city so it's really possible that we cross paths. It's just sad that whenever I see her, all I remember was all the great mem'ries we've had. I treasured every single of it. As far as I remember she told me I'm special.. but by the way she left.. I felt its not true. She just flushed all the years we knew each other down the toilet.

I have no expectations whatsoever if we'll still fix things up. I'm not mad at her, she still means a lot to me honestly. But to end this post I just wanna say that walking away from someone especially if he/she have been special to you is not and will NEVER BE a good idea.

If ever she's reading this I hope we can talk things over. But if you don't want to, i RESPECT that very much.

No comments: