Tuesday, May 1, 2012

So Be It..

Until now I still dunno the reason why a special girl-friend of mine suddenly disappeared. All I remember was we were good the last time we're together.

Can't deny the fact that she was so special to me that I admit I had some shortcomings. During the New Year celebration we were able to fix things up and I thought its a new beginning for us but I was wrong,I never heard or received any response on my sms.

I was left hanging,clueless.. but I realized that if she really decided to leave me and rejects my friendship to her I will just RESPECT that. I just wish her happiness in life.

I refuse to waste time thinking what went wrong or whatevs. I got all the time in the world to enjoy every single of it. :)

So be it.

No comments: