Okay so I'm in bed early got nothing to do so as always, I grabbed my iPhone and decided to write another blog entry just to decrease my boredom.
Single Life- that's what I have right now. And you know what? For me, its a blessing. :)
Yes I've been single for long now. I admit sometimes I thought of having someone new again but really, I'm not yet looking for somebody.
I do have lots of girl-friends. Matter of fact, I do send them some stuffs and go out with them but that's just it.. just a friendly gesture on my part. And I'm happy with it.
I also have some crushes. And I'm friends to some. hihi. :)
I know that with people same as my age already have their own families. I'm so OFTEN asked when I'm going to settle down. (Honestly,it annoys me)
But I always say that its not my priority for now. I'm enjoying life to the fullest and not yet ready to settle down.
I have my friends.. The MommazBoyz.. all single guys. :)
Time will tell and I'm not closing my doors if someone comes along. For now, I will do anything and everything I wanna do with my life before I put the nail on the coffin of singlehood.
No comments:
Post a Comment