Thursday, May 10, 2012
Dust Bunnies: Secret Agents (A Dream Come True)
It was my dream to make an app but I know it'll be impossible because I don't have any knowledge on how to develop one. And it'll be a big pain in the butt because I know that there will be a bunch of codes from the programming language that I'll be using and I really hate codes coz when I took up Visual Basic in college I really had a tough time with those codes. :p
But that dream became a reality when we developed the Dust Bunnies app and I was very fortunate enough to work again with my good ol' pal Jeff Kramer from Austin,Texas. I've been working with Jeff since my early days of online freelancing career as an Audio Engineer and when Jeff told me that we'll gon' work on a new project again I was very ecstatic.
Though we had a slight delay on the project we were able to complete the development of Dust Bunnies, and finally passed the App Store's requirements.
This is definitely one of my greatest achievements in my career EVER. And I would like to congratulate all the members of my team and THANK YOU for making my dream a reality.
For the full story of the "behind the scenes" on the development of Dust Bunnies, you can read it here.
So buy the Dust Bunnies now on the App Store! We guarantee that your kids will love this app! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment